Friday, June 21, 2019

Book Review #20 - 'What I Talk About When I Talk About Running' by Haruki Murakami

Image result for What I Talk About When I Talk About Running

What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki MurakamiMy rating: 3 of 5 stars



Another Haruki Murakami work im reading/listening this year.
Being an audiobook that runs for 4hours I was able to complete it in two days and understood that audible audio books can be a good way to read too.

Review:

We have read books or biographies by sport personalities turning into an author, here the experience of a popular author Haruki Murakami's as a long-distance runners/triathletes and the impact running has had on the author’s life and work is narrated in 9 different essays.

Quotes From The Book:

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”

“The most important thing we learn at school is the fact that the most important things can't be learned at school.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment